Library Computer Services --update
While the COVID-19 virus remains a public health hazard, computer use at Harvard Diggins Library will be by appointment only. Please note the following :
– Public computers may be used for up to one hour per day by appointment only.
– Only one person per computer will be allowed.
– All public computer users will receive a guest pass when checking in at their appointed time.
– Staff will assign a computer station to each user.
– At the end of the session, please return the guest pass to the circulation desk.
To make an appointment for computer use, please contact the library at 815-943-4671. Please wear your mask when you arrive at the library and use hand sanitizer before you use the computer. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to make an appointment.
New procedures for keeping us all safe
Because the COVID-19 virus remains a public health hazard, some new procedures and new building hours are in effect. To review these procedures in English, please click here or to read it in Spanish, click here. Wearing masks, social distancing, and use of hand sanitizer as you enter and leave the building are required.
The library’s current building hours are as follows:
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Reserved for patrons age 60+ and those with at-risk health conditions
Monday – Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
We welcome everyone back to the library and thank you for following these guidelines!