Changes to our COVID-19 policies
For over a year, Harvard Diggins Library has taken as many measures as possible to protect the health and safety of our patrons and staff members. We continue to closely monitor the pandemic and modify recommendations. Some changes have been made:
- Regular (pre-pandemic) hours have resumed
- Walk-in computer service has resumed. Appointments are no longer necessary to use the computer.
- Library materials are no longer quarantined.
- Public restrooms are now open.
- Study rooms and meeting rooms are available on a limited basis with reservations and MASKS required.
- Books may now be returned to both the indoor and outdoor book drops.
- Curbside service is still available upon request.
Please note that masks are still required at the library at this time. We also ask that all visitors continue using hand sanitizer as they enter the Library.
We welcome everyone back to the library and thank you for following these guidelines!
Library Card Information
The Harvard Diggins Library is a municipal library funded by property taxes collected on all residences within the city limits of the City of Harvard or by annual fees collected from non-residents outside of the city limits who wish to use the library. A Harvard Diggins Library card is your ticket to all of the resources available in the library and at over 130 area libraries! Residents of Harvard, ages 6 and up (ages 6-15 with parental signature) and non-residents can obtain a library card. How can you get a card? Click here!
Download the App!
Search PrairieCat mobile in the App Store or PrairieCat in Google Play to download and use this convenient new option.