During the pandemic, Harvard Diggins Library has taken as many measures as possible to protect the health and safety of our patrons and staff members. We continue to closely monitor the pandemic and modify recommendations. Some changes have been made:
- Regular (pre-pandemic) hours have resumed.
- Masks are welcome in the general area of the library but not required.
- Masks are required for library programs held in the meeting room.
- Walk-in computer service has resumed. Appointments are no longer necessary to use the computer.
- Library materials are no longer quarantined.
- Public restrooms are now open.
- Study rooms and the meeting room are available on a limited basis with reservations required.
- Books may now be returned to both the indoor and outdoor book drops.
- Curbside service is still available upon request.
We welcome everyone back to the library and thank you for following these guidelines!
Updated March 10, 2022